No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Must need to do work with Garber software minimum 3 - 5 years & must have good knowledge on knit garment manufacturing process.
- To prepare pattern as per the requirement given by the buyer and ensure delivery in time.
- Create a block / generic pattern as specification as per buyer requirements.
- Have to be able graded patterns.
- Understanding / reading sketches, sample articles, and design specifications to determine quantities, shapes, and sizes of pattern parts.
- Strong Knowledge of pattern grading, CAD marker, fabrics construction, fabrics quality, tests, seam strength & shrinkage performance etc.
- Indicate at patterns style name / number / sizes.
- Sound knowledge in Excel & E-mailing.
- Able to suggest alternative solution.
- Checking developed patterns to achieve good fit.
- Able to speak & write in English.
- Proper communication with buyers & factory concern people.
- Graduate Preferable.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Communication Skill.
- Good Computer Skill.
- PF/Insurance Coverage/ Transport/ Lunch etc
Application Deadline : Jul 13, 2015