No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepares pattern as per the requirement given by the buyer through merchandiser and ensure timely delivery of pattern/sample
- Prepares sample after approval from the buyer and send it to the concern sections of garments division
- Ensures that any change made in the previously approved sample is communicated to the concern persons timely.
- Ensures that quality samples are prepared and same samples are given to the garments division so that they can maintain the required standard.
- Checks sketching sample & making Sample as per Buyer Requirement
- Creates a master pattern for each size which within a range of garment sizes, using measurement charts, drafting instruments, CAD computers, and/or grading devise
- Determines the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material and mark fabric accordingly.
- Examines sketches, sample articles, and design specifications to determine quantities, shapes, and sizes of pattern parts
- Determines the amount of material or fabric required to make a product consumption
- Marks samples and finished patterns with information such as garment size, section, style, identification, and sewing instructions
- Assesses design sample, fit sample, red seal & gold seal samples upon received from the buyer
- Ensures the quality of sample according to buyer requirements and on time delivery
- Controls the sample section manpower and evaluates sample technicians
- HSC/ B. A (Pass) is any subject
- 3 to 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Good knowledge of knit garment manufacturing process and risk assessment of the product
- Knowledge of fabrics consumption, pattern grading, CAD marker, fabrics construction, fabrics quality, tests & washes, seam strength & shrinkage performance etc.
- Must have experience in a renowned garment factory
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Able to work under pressure
Application Deadline : Jul 15, 2015