No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Oversees the overall production and quality management of the entire factory from scheduling, raw material procurement, fabric production, garment quality to shipment.
- Liaise with buyers on compliance, technical, quality management, audit and final inspection.
- Prepares the Quality Manual of the factory and does regular audit for the entire manufacturing processes.
- Reports to owner and top management monthly performance of all departments
- Coordinates with the development and implementation of an effective corrective.
- Directly communicates with owner for any special instruction regarding factory improvement implementation.
- Manages the entire garments manufacturing from planning, cutting, sewing, printing, finishing and packing and delivery.
- A/L certificate or Equivalent (Educational may relax for highly experience candidate)
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 35 year(s)
- Have a Good Computer Literacy.
- The candidate should have experience in the field of overall Production & Factory management.
Application Deadline : Jul 15, 2015