No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop fabrics as per buyer`s requirements.
- Monitoring all kinds of problems generated in fabrics such as shade colors fastness.
- To provide technical guidance to the all kinds of fabrics suppliers based on buyers requirements.
- Coordinate with buyers to educate and implement the shade, band, fastness.
- procedure to makers and laundries to set preview and scan through submits to ensure matching requirement before submits for approval.
- Support communications and facilitate of issues resolution during bulk production with merchandising and quality management.
- Close Monitoring in testing laboratory and ensuring all kinds of testing procedure.
- To support and to assist fabric management in research for suitable mills/ spinners/ dye houses producing qualitative fabrics and yarns.
- Evaluates and ensures that only product which complies with the Tex requirements on safety and quality enter the Tex supply chain.
- Works closely with fabric inspectors and provides support and advice for problem solving where appropriate.
- Lab-dip, Strike-off, Hand loom approval: Closely follow up with suppliers to receive Lab-dip, Strike-off & Hand-loom for submit buyer & process approval.
- Solving fabric problem: Solve the all kinds of fabric problem discussing with the concern supplier by arranging discussion meeting in a table, when has been arisen.
- Masters/ Graduate/ Textile Engineer in any discipline.
- Textile related field would be preferable
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production Management (Dyeing & Finishing), Production Management (Knitting & Weaving), Textile Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Garments Accessories, Dyeing Factory
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Should have good command of spoken and written English.
- Must be skilled in use of computer (Excel & e-mail).
- The Candidate must have sound knowledge on All types of Knit garment fabrics, yarn, trims and accessories.
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- As per company policy
Application Deadline : Jul 10, 2015'