Job Description / Responsibility
- Train new associates according to all corporate specifications including documentation.
- Assign duties and schedule associates, balancing needs of the hotel and productivity standards. Monitor associate’s activity and coach their performance.
- Conduct patrols of the whole property including its surroundings for observations and promoting safe work practices.
- Ensure compliance of Starwood standards and preventative measures and implement local standards.
- Develop and administer safety incentive programs
- Investigate accidents, thefts, property loss and unlawful activities in the hotel. Document details and advice the Management.
- Coordinate and monitor for efficiency, the safety & security programs for overall hotel, including lost and found procedures.
- Organize training of associates in various safety & Security subjects every year.
- Must be able to remain in the hotel if circumstances and situation demands.
- Coordinate the performance of all affiliated security personals from the government and private companies.
- Minimum educational qualification is University Graduate.
- At least 4 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 35 year(s) Must be minimum a retired Lieutenant Colonel of the Army or its equivalent rank in other defense or law enforcing agencies
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per Hotel Policy
Application Deadline : Jul 17, 2015