Job Description / Responsibility
- We are looking for CDP & Commis (Continental, Oriental, Indian, Italian, Mediterranean, Bakery, Commissary)
- To maintain a high standard of specified work in accordance with the Executive Head Chef’s instructions
- To prepare, cook and serve food delegated as your responsibility, ensuring that the highest possible quality is maintained and that agreed standards for food preparation and presentation are met at all times under guidance from a senior chef
- To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section
- To aid in achieving food cost, kitchen standard and overall objectives
- To carry out daily and weekly procedures, including temperature checks, food labelling/dating and storage
- To remove any hazards and make safe any defects in the kitchen or its equipment and report any problems to a senior chef
- To keep high standards of personal hygiene, clean uniform and overall camaraderie
- To adhere to company procedures in regards to temperature checks, food labelling and dating, cleaning schedules and hygiene regulations at all times ensuring that all records of such are maintained
- To assist with the acceptance and storage of deliveries and that all relevant company procedures are adhered to
- To be punctual for work and report directly to the manager on duty on arrival in the kitchen
- To have an understanding of menu planning, the implementation of stock controls, the importance of good stock management, and how this enables the kitchen to meet gross profit
- To be familiar with the opening and closing procedures of the kitchen and carry them out as rotated
- To keep high standards of cleanliness on section where employed, also to assist in any job regarding hygiene or cleanliness asked for by a senior chef
- To be fully aware of all the health and safety at work regulations in accordance with HASAW Act 1974 and Hygiene Regulation Act 1971
- To be fully aware of all hygiene control and chemicals used in the work place
- To have full knowledge of, and be able to act upon, fire procedures
- To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables the hotel to achieve the objective of being a market leader in the luxury hotel sector
- To comply with all hotel and company policies
- To be responsible, whilst liaising with the Executive Head Chef, for self-development
- To be aware of and comply with statutory requirements regarding the work place such as health and safety, hygiene, fire prevention, licensing and employment law, etc.
- To carry out and assist in the smooth running of the kitchen
- To attend all meeting and training sessions as required
- At least 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 22 year(s)
- Pre-opening and international experience will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be prior experience in 5 star properties.
- Cox's Bazar
- Compensation package will be best suited in the industry for the right candidate.
|Sea Pearl Beach Resort & Spa Ltd.|
Address : FR Tower (18th floor), 32, Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
Web : www.seapearlbd.com
Business : Personnel required for five star 493 rooms international resort - Royal Tulip Sea Pearl Beach Resort coming up on Inani Beach, Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh