Job Description / Responsibility
- Accurately take Guest orders by means of Phone, ensure that Guest name, Room number, time of Guest order and Delivery timings are clearly registered. Follow established phone courtesy standards and actively sell food and beverage using up-selling techniques. Receive guest restaurant reservations and requests for 'Private Dining Room' according to established hotel standards.
- Input Guest orders in Micros and issue guest check for each order. Ensure all special guest requests are very well explained to the kitchen via Micros. In case of guests with dietary restrictions inform the Manager on duty and the Chef.
- Make knowledgeable, informed and articulate recommendations and suggestions regarding all menu items. Offer information on all menu items, beverage items and help guest with food and wine Pairings, advise guest with approximate time frame for preparation, delivery and answer any other general guest questions.
- Monitor guest orders and ensure that all guest orders are delivered within the quoted time. The Guest order tickets should have both what time the order was taken and the delivery time.
- Coordinate guest amenities with Executive office and follow up with front desk and Housekeeping of any room changes, cancelations, do not disturb rooms.
- Co-ordinate with housekeeping for pick-up of Guest trays and Tables after completion of guest meals. Maintain the pick-up log and follow up with service staff for tray pick-ups.
- Assist the Room Service staff during peak times and help in coordinating and setting up Room service tables for servers. Provide general supervision and coordination of Room Service Servers.
- Responsible for issued banks, payments, change and accuracy of closed checks. Accurately calculate, monitor and pay gratuities to food and beverage employees. Conduct shift end reports and forward them to the accounting department.
- Applicants with appropriate qualifications, prior experience in 5 star properties.
- At least 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- The candidate should have good command over English.
- Pre-opening and international experience will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be prior experience in 5 star properties.
- Cox's Bazar
- Compensation package will be best suited in the industry for the right candidate.
|Sea Pearl Beach Resort & Spa Ltd.|
Address : FR Tower (18th floor), 32, Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
Web : www.seapearlbd.com
Business : Personnel required for five star 493 rooms international resort - Royal Tulip Sea Pearl Beach Resort coming up on Inani Beach, Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh