Job Description / Responsibility
- Takes overall responsibility for the delivery of IT support service functions, including telecommunications and equipment in the organisation’s multiple divisions and locations. Ensures that the services managed are monitored and maintained to high levels of quality, standards and operability as defined within negotiated and agreed service level agreements, service performance parameters and contracts.
- Takes overall responsibility for the installation, upgrading, operation, control, maintenance and effective use of local and wide area networks for the communication of data, voice, text or images within one or more major information systems.
- Advises and influences business users, at management level, regarding the delivery, costs, availability and functionality of services and systems and develops an effective partnership with suppliers and users.
- Takes responsibility within the IT service facility and operational environment, for setting targets, monitoring performance, and managing the service in an efficient and effective manner, for the service delivery function.
- Determines and initiates preventative measures, such as identifying and investigating suspect software and other components. Ensures that existing problems and known errors in systems and services being brought into operation are understood and managed in the same way as those arising from operational incidents. Monitors deviations from requirements of agreed internal and/or external levels of service, and takes appropriate action.
- Ensures that the necessary processes and procedures are in place to maintain or recover the delivery of systems and services in the event of any physical, technical or environmental disaster, providing continuity of service to the organization.
- Monitors and reviews performance, throughput, availability and exceptional incidents and proposes and implements consequent improvements and initiates any required changes to ensure service levels continue to be met.
- Forecasts strategic needs and contributes to the setting of policy for strategic and effective use of telecommunications within the organisation.
- Works with senior management and other senior specialists in formulating policy and making procurement decisions applicable to areas of responsibility.
- Ensures that assigned resources (staff, equipment, software, services, funding) are properly budgeted, utilised and accounted for. Within agreed standards and policies, competently plans the work of teams or project groups, monitoring and reporting progress, performance and quality against plans, handling all exceptions and escalating with proposed solutions.
- Responsibility for staff delivering installations of and upgrades to desktop and telecommunications networks and responsibility for staff providing commissioning and other assistance to network users and other IT staff.
- In conjunction with other senior members of IT staff, provides authoritative advice and guidance on relevant national and international standards, regulations, protocols, and tariffs.
- In conjunction with other senior members of IT staff, recommends policy for the effective use of telecommunications within the organisation, and designs innovative telecommunications solutions for complex and non-standard situations.
- Manage staff and resources allocated to the job in accordance with the GLA’s policies and Code of Ethics and Standards.
- Realise the benefits of London’s diversity by promoting and enabling equality of opportunities, and promoting the diverse needs and aspirations of London’s communities.
- Realise the benefits of a flexible approach to work in undertaking.
- Applicants with appropriate qualifications, prior experience in 5 star properties.
- At least 15 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 35 year(s)
- The candidate should have good command over English.
- Pre-opening and international experience will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be prior experience in 5 star properties.
- Cox's Bazar
- Compensation package will be best suited in the industry for the right candidate.
|Sea Pearl Beach Resort & Spa Ltd.|
Address : FR Tower (18th floor), 32, Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
Web : www.seapearlbd.com
Business : Personnel required for five star 493 rooms international resort - Royal Tulip Sea Pearl Beach Resort coming up on Inani Beach, Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh