No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Opening Duties:
- Ensure all equipment is clean and in good working order;
- Check all chemical levels and inventory;
- Review Banquet Event Orders;
- Set up stations.
- Shift Duties:
- Adhere to all sanitation guidelines;
- Assist the Cooks and Servers as necessary;
- Dispose of waste;
- Ensure all items are clean according to sanitation guidelines;
- Maintain a clean and organized work area;
- Record all breakage.
- Closing Duties:
- Complete day-end dishwasher maintenance;
- Clean all soiled items;
- Dispose of all broken items in the proper area;
- Remove trash and waste;
- Clean, sanitize and close workstations.
- Minimum Qualification: H.S.C.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Bend and stretch frequently;
- Handle a fast-paced environment;
- Lift, balance and carry trays of up to 20 lbs during your shift;
- Perform all duties in a hot and humid environment;
- Stand, walk and remain on feet and perform job duties for entire shift duration;
- Work quickly and quietly.
- Compensation package will be best suited in the industry for the right candidate.
|The United States Commissary.|
Address : American Embassy Employees` Association House-13, Road-68, Gulshan-2, Dhaka
Web : www.aeeadhaka.org
Business : American Embassy Employees` Association