is planning to recruit some bright and dynamic individuals, who will make a difference and drive towards success. Applicants must have the highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgment, a sense of personal initiative and problem solving abilities.
No. of Vacancies: 1
1. Perform entire invoice process; receives all invoices from OSS and other department; matches invoices with purchase orders and confirms all items have been received properly form goods received or WCC
2. All PO and non-PO Invoice processing within the agreed timeline
3. Regular communication with user division to ensure accurate and timely invoice processing. Challenging the users on documents submitted.
4. Maintain excellent working relationship with external supplier
5. Manages vendor and internal inquiries as they relate to accounts payable issues
6. Prepare a voucher package which includes a copy of each purchase order and matching invoice, goods receipt/ WCC to process further
7. Preparation and maintenance of database on BTS rental payment and electricity bills
8. Calculate the VAT and TDS for each vendor payment and regularly update with relevant rules set by authorities
9. Independently prioritizes workload and meet the deadline set by supervisor
10. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
Educational Qualification :
Bachelor or Masters in Accounting/Finance, BBA/MBA
Job Requirements :
* Age : NA
* Experience in related field maximum 2 year(s)
Additional Requirements :
Operation skill of MS Office.
Good Communication Skill (Both written and verbal).