Job Description / Responsibility
- 1. Financial Management:
- Maintain Books of Accounts (Double Column Cash Book, Bank Book, Ledger) and consolidate project wise as per requirement of the Donors
- Maintain Fixed Assets Register and Schedule of Fixed Assets for Depreciation Charges
- Prepare all kind of Vouchers (Receipt Voucher, Payment Voucher, Journal Voucher) and recording in the Double Colum Cash Book and Ledger Book
- Maintain day to day banking operations and confirm the balance after transaction
- Prepare Invoices including Financial Report, Budget variance Statement and submit reimbursement request to donor agencies
- Prepare and review project’s budget line and control expenditure as per budget line
- Prepare Cheque and maintain separate Bank Book as per requirement of Donor
- Maintain Petty Cash
- Deliver regular payments of IBFB
- Receive payment acknowledgment/Money Receipts
- Maintain close collaboration with concerned officials regarding financial management
- 2. Financial Reporting:
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Prepare monthly Financial Report for the Board of Directors
- Prepare various financial reports as per requirement of the Management of IBFB and Donors
- Prepare Annual Audit Report and ensure timely external auditing
- 3. Liaison and Communication:
- Liaise with the Board of Directors (Vice President, Finance) as and when necessary
- Maintain coordination with donor agencies, partners, members and other clientele organizations
- Maintain close inter/intra-departmental collaborations especially with concerned departments in regard to financial matters
- 4. Administrative Supports:
- Provide assistance in preparing comparative statements and in regard to Vendor selection and issuing works orders
- Provide assistance in preparing Work Orders (WO) and procuring or purchasing required items/materials and services
- Ensure quality of supplied items/materials or procured services prior to the payments
- 5. Any Other Activities:
- Any other task assigned by the organization
- Work station: Dhaka. Field visits may be required if and when necessary.
- Master Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related subjects.
- Candidates having CA course completed will get preference.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 2-3 years of practical experience, suitably in business chamber/association or NGO/development sector.
- Previous experience of working with USAID, IFC and other institutional donor funded projects will be an asset.
- Skills and experience in MS Office and other accounting software.
- Proven skills in financial reporting and audit.
- Should have the capacity and willingness to manage the accounts department with minimum supervision.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Must be hard working, proactive, energetic and good team player
- Should have good interpersonal skill & ability to work under pressure.
|International Business Forum of Bangladesh (IBFB)|
Address : 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area (2nd Floor) Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
Web : www.ibfb.org
Business : The International Business Forum of Bangladesh (IBFB) is a research and advocacy based non-profit and non-partisan nationwide organization for both local & foreign entrepreneurs including resource and knowledge based individuals. IBFB strives for improving the business climate in Bangladesh.