No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide IT supports to user end for their desktops, laptops, scanners, printers and other IT assets as per company IT policy
- Well knowledge in Cisco switch, router, ASA firewall, and Linux distribution.
- Maintenance, diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware, Installing OS/software, and networking
- Sound knowledge in LAN setup and troubleshooting
- The job will be a mix of responsibilities - system administration as required.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Responsible for the overall installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of computer and software.
- Makes recommendations on long-range plans in support of organization’s IT objectives and prepares reports as necessary.
- Track user problems and record the responses & solutions by trouble ticketing software.
- Conducts evaluation and testing of vendor products.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Diploma in Computer Science from a reputed institution
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
IT System Management, MIS, Hardware Engineer, Network Engineer/Network Administrator, Software Implementation, System Engineer (Computer Network & System)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 28 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Proficiency in applications of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint etc.
- Highly proactive, self-motivated, hardworking and energetic.
- Excellent command over English (both written and spoken).
- Attractive salary packages, 2 Festival Bonus, PF, Group Insurance and other admissible benefit will be offered to the really deserving candidates
Application Deadline : Aug 10, 2015