No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Under the direct supervision of the ICT Officer and overall supervision of the Head of Operations Support Section (OSS) the ICT Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Monitor LAN/WAN against prepared baseline and take necessary preventive and/or corrective measures for any unusual activities.
- Configure, install and maintain IT infrastructure and switch, router, firewalls.
- Maintain and oversee Active Directory related issues
- Prepare computer/ICT facilities for new staff members for the Country office, Sub offices and warehouses.
- Maintain and monitor servers and related IT services take appropriate action(s) in due time.
- Train and guide IT Helpdesk (outsourced) staff and act as a second level technical escalation point. Submit an overall monthly report on IT Helpdesk incidents at the end of the month and evaluate the IT Outsourced staff.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement ITIL best practices wherever applicable to improve IT business processes; participate in discussions one new/revised procedures and practices; Interpret and assess the impact of changes and make recommendations on follow up actions;
- Train and support users of technology and systems, such as audio/video conferences, meetings, databases, registries, networks etc.
- Ensure data availability, integrity and continuity by taking backup, prepare disaster preparedness and/or business continuity plan
- Ensure optimal radio network (HF & VHF) operations, through the implementation of standard operating procedures and the provision of guidelines and training to end users on radio usage and basic maintenance.
- Install, Maintain and oversee PABX and related services.
- Monitor network and Internet availability, performance of ISPs in the Country and Field Offices report at the end of each month to IT Officer
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Education: Preferably University degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering.
- Required Certification: MCITP/ MCSE, CCNA, ITIL
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Call Centre Supervision/Management, Online (web/e-mail) Support
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
BPO/ Data Entry Firm, Call Center, Overseas Companies, ISP
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 25 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Desirable: Knowledge on ITIL best practice, MikroTik Router appliances, Microsoft Server 2008, MS Exchange, HF & VHF radios, PABX and virtualization preferable.
- Experience: At least four years of progressively responsible job related experience in information technology or telecommunications or information management, such as, WAN/LAN networking, operating systems, telephone services, radio unit, Active Directory, etc. Some experience in client support, such as, a Help Desk or User Support Unit, telephone maintenance service.
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Bangla.
- With initiative and judgement produces organised, accurate and well documented records with well analysed data and addresses unforeseen situations seeking advice and guidance from supervisor, as necessary.
- Critical Success Factors: Ability to review a variety of data, identify and adjust data discrepancies. Identify and resolve operational problems with substantial independence. Ability to obtain or give factual information of a non-routine nature involving interpretation of facts and requiring clarity of expression. Ability to perform detailed work, frequently of a confidential nature and/or to handle a large volume of work systematically, effectively and accurately. Ability to train other staff regarding relevant work responsibilities. Ability to work in a team environment and coordinate assignments to achieve common goals. Ability to deal patiently and tactfully with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- KITC Matched Savings fund.
- 25% House Rent Extra will be Paid for Nikunja 2 area Housing (5 years contract)
- Lunch, Dinner, Coffee and Tea will be provided
- Entertainment & recreational facilities e.g. lounge, round the year
- Gaming/creativity competitions and outings
- Opportunity to grow in different specializations areas
|Kazi IT Center|
Address : House No. -1 Road No. 11, Nikunja - 2, Khilkhet, Dhaka
Web : www.kaziitcenter.com
Business : Outsource Business Process - Web Development - Call Center