No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Primary job responsibility will be to deliver an error free quality product aligned with the process.
- Able to communicate with each client in a professional manner.
- Directly aligned with the clients through leadership and content platform.
- Providing quality and smooth output within the deadline coordinate with the client to identify project scope, budget and timeline, successful implementation of project and operational requirements.
- Determine accountability for specific implementation, and work with production Lead to ensure that appropriate resources are assigned to meet the deadlines
- Provide management and stakeholders with regular updates on processing status, issues and deliverable dates
- The candidate must have a good eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities.
- Graduate in any discipline from Foreign University/ any Reputed University in Bangladesh.
- O- Level, A- Level + graduation background is encouraged to apply.
- Good Band Score in IELTS (Minimum 6.0) will get extra advantage.
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Customer Support, Database Administrator (DBA)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
BPO/ Data Entry Firm, Call Center
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 28 to 34 year(s)
- Experiences in Training/ Operations or in BPO sector will be an added advantage.
- Strategic Thinking
- Leadership Quality
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Innovation & Team Work
- Given the international nature of the environment, fluency in English is a must and your written abilities should be of very high standard for the above position.
- 14 months` salary (12 monthly + 2 festival bonus)
- KITC Matched Savings fund.
- 25% House Rent Extra will be Paid for Nikunja 2 area Housing (5 years contract)
- Lunch, Dinner, Coffee and Tea will be provided
- Entertainment & recreational facilities e.g. lounge, round the year
- Gaming/creativity competitions and outings
- Opportunity to grow in different specializations areas
Application Deadline : Aug 4, 2015