No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Create and develop strong commercial relationship with the top distributors, based on a win-win focus.
- Work together / challenge distributor on identifying efficiencies and action plan for implementations.
- Undertake systematic and regular store visits to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Prepare and lead monthly reviews with the top Distributors Points.
- MBA/ Masters in any discipline but Marketing is exclusively preferable from IBA/ DU/ other reputed Public Universities or reputed Private Universities.
- 7 to 10 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Fluency in English
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Strong analytical skills; numerate with the ability to decipher complex information.
- Enquiring mind; able to identify gaps and design solutions to improve service.
- Self-sufficient and well organized; able to manage own schedule effectively.
- Excellent communicator at all levels and across all business functions both externally and internally.
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks.
- Agile and able change direction and respond to requirements within a changing environment.
- Other Service Benefits as per company policy like
- Provident Fund
- Privilege Leave
- Life insurance coverage
- Besides this company will provide Car facilities for market visit
Application Deadline : Jul 16, 2015