No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- To develop and foster a positive image and relationship between the hotel and the public, i.e. guests, clients Media and the community.
- Supervise the maintenance of a mailing list consisting of a record of former and existing clients of the hotel.
- Organize regular visits by professional persons from the media and members of the trade to the hotel.
- Present a summary of visits to the General Manager and Head of department on a regular basis.
- Ensures that stationary and printed items are standardized and conforms to the Brand standards.
- Closely coordinate social events in the hotel.
- Closely observes matters pertaining to PR activities of the hotel and other hotels (competitors) on a regular basis.
- Public Relations:
- Ensure optimum publicity is created for hotel happenings.
- Supervise taking of photographs and prepare news release of events undertaken by the hotel.
- Answers to complaints from clients, guests and the general public.
- Prepare in-house bulletins, newsletters and guest information.
- Preparation and selection of all printed literature, sales tools, with the GM & HOD.
- Maintain contact with professional people, members of the press/media both local and international and any other persons who are clients or potential clients of the hotel.
- B.B.A/ M.B.A Major in Marketing
- Graduation in hospitality profession will get priority
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- 3 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 23 to 35 year(s) Working Experience with international chain hotel will get preference.
- As per company policy
|BEST WESTERN PLUS Maple Leaf Hotel|
Address : House: 01/B, Road: 01, Sector: 01, Uttara, Dhaka-1230,
Web : www.mapleleafhotels.com
Business : Worlds largest hotel chain, BEST WESTERN INTERNATIONAL, has penned a contract with Maple Leaf Hotel & Resorts Ltd. for a new-build hotel located adjacent to Bangladesh`s main international air gateway, Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. The hotel will operate under the upscale BEST WESTERN PLUS product when it opens in 2014. All 53-rooms will include international amenities. The hotel will feature an all-day restaurant serving local and international dishes, a bar, fitness center, sauna and steam room. There will also be a rooftop barbecue outlet.