No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Travel to meet or call individual corporate clients by telephone to solicit annual,week day business.
- Interview, train resolve problems and provide open communication to newly hired catering associates when appropriate.
- Meet and greet clients, conduct property tours, and promote facilities and services. Answer client inquires.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Develop client menus, write contracts and letters, as well as organize all other arrangements as they relate to social and corporate events.
- Supervise and attend the overall set up and implementation of events and meetings. Communicate with relevant departments to ensure proper servicing of accounts
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly Catering/Sales reports.
- BBA, MBA, Masters
- Experience working in hotel/international chain hotel will be given preference.
- 2 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Corporate Marketing, Customer Support/Client Service, Distribution/Supply Chain Management, International/Export Marketing, Public Relation, Relationship Management/Key Account Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 22 to 32 year(s) Extensive knowledge of Food and Beverage etiquette,guest relations and service standards. Strong interpersonal skills to assess client needs, negotiate pricing and provide overall guest satisfaction. Effectively deal with internal and external guests, some of whom will require high level of patience, tact and diplomacy. Presents a professional appearance and manner
- As per company policy
Application Deadline : Jul 30, 2015