Job Description / Responsibility
- http://We are looking for bright, young and energetic individuals for the position of Medical Information Officer (MIO) for the Sandoz Division of our client, Novartis (Bangladesh) Limited. Our Client, Novartis (Bangladesh) Limited a global healthcare leader, that has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today that’s brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes Novartis the most rewarding employer in pharmaceutical industry. Details of the position is given below:
- Key Responsibilities:
- Operate and represent the selling activities of the company in a specific territory and create consistent and increasing demand of Sandoz products.
- Ensure effective calls to doctors and chemists as per the direction on number of calls per day.
- Promote products to the doctors according to the company rules and guidelines.
- Maintain updated list of doctors in the territory and segment customers.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting as per schedule and requirement.
- Follow up competitors’ activities and report to the supervisor.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with Science up to HSC.
Additional Job Requirements
- Experience: Fresh graduates.
- 1-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry will get added advantage.
- Have knowledge on pharmaceutical industry.
- Need to travel intensively.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
|Business Consulting Services|