No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise and coordinate each and every aspect of the Marketing & Merchandising Department.
- Review the development packages received from buyers and put the developments into work with product development team as well as vendors.
- Check all costing for price negotiation with buyer and then attend price & sample review meetings with buyer.
- Settle all complains with buyers & suppliers
- Comply with corporate objectives of Marketing & merchandising planning, competitive assortment and brand mix, quality products and services that are catered to consumer`s needs and lifestyle.
- Ensure sustainable measures by improving sales, market share, customer satisfaction, profitability and productivity.
- Ensure cost reduction by reducing all kind of wastage.
- Responsible for various monthly reporting and variance analysis.
- Supervision of TNA of respective customers order.
- Carry out any other jobs as assigned from time to time.
- Textile Graduate with MBA-Major in Marketing (Production management, garments, merchandising or other related field) from Public/ Reputed Private University.
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Merchandising, Planning, Textile Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 40 year(s)
- Internal & External Relationship With Production, IE, Planning, Quality, HR & Commercial, Buyer, Buying QC, Buying Merchandising, Suppliers
- Product knowledge; Negotiating skill;
- Relaxable for exceptionally qualified candidates
- As per company policy
Address : COTTON GROUP, Head Office, House: 02, Road: 113/A, Gulshan- 02, Dhaka-1212 .