No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- To take responsibility to achieve targets both-in Sales and Collection
- Manage a big sales team and guide them in achieving individual as well as company goal.
- Provide market intelligence report to support business & strategic planning.
- Facilitate management team to review and evaluate business performance in business review meeting.
- Manage all sales communication and requirements through effective management of the marketing function.
- Facilitate, control and coordinate the annual strategic marketing planning process.
- Should have the ability to develop ideas and strategies to improve business and meet the company objective through achievements.
- To apply different tools & techniques to achieve the sales target.
- To provide excellent leadership, take enormous initiatives and build up efficient Sales Team
- Weekly & monthly sales report preparation.
- Regular & systematic credits follow up.
- Masters or Graduate from a reputed University.
- MBA will be given preference
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Chemical Industries, Paint
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 35 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Dynamic and self- motivated with high personal Integrity and Loyalty.
- Leadership quality to lead, motivate and supervise sales teams.
- Capable to handle stressful situation inside and outside the company.
- Supervise the marketing and sales team activities.
- Ensure timely & smooth execution of the Projects.
- Get all necessary statutory approvals and clearances.
- Effective interpersonal skills with all levels of people.
- Ability to identify opportunities, grow the business and enhance its structure to increase profitability.
- Relationship management with the existing client.
- Developing new business relationship.
- Good verbal and written communication skills both English & Bengali.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Smart, energetic and willing to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Basic computer skills with specialization in office applications
- Preference will be given to those who works in the Paint Industries
- Tk. 30000 - 32000
- Annual Increment, Festival Bonus, Group life Insurance, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity (under process), Sales Incentive, Corporate Mobile, Lunch Allowance (100/- per day), TA DA (around 6000-7000 Taka per month) and others benefit as per the company policy.
Application Deadline : Jul 5, 2015