No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- PMASPIRE is looking for a creative and enthusiastic individual with a broad range of digital marketing skills and the ability to work online, primarily developing our e-marketing, online sales, website and social media activity. You'll join a motivated and busy marketing team and use the complete marketing mix to help generate income to achieve company’s objectives.
- If you have excellent communication and online marketing skills and knowledge, an eye for detail and an ability to work well within a team, this is the role for you.
- The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial self starter mentality, doing a lot with a little, willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done; strongly results oriented, focused on attention to detail and quality and has a passion for figuring out creative and innovative ways to solve challenges.
- Create sales leads/opportunities through cold calls, email marketing
- Develop a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- O-level/ A-level complete/ BBA/ MBA/ B.Sc in Computer Science/ B.Sc in E-commerce/ B.Sc in Business Computing from a reputed University
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 21 to 30 year(s)
- Willing to work in a startup and have the passion to make a difference
- Must have strong social media presence such as Linkedin, Facebook etc.
- Outgoing personality, strong interpersonal skills, with a high level of ability to communicate clearly and concisely, especially with foreign customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on an independent basis.
- High motivation, honesty, flexibility, carefulness and reliability.
- Well organized, keeps deadlines
- Strong presentation skills, good communicator and motivator
- Tk. 10000 - 15000
- Sales Commission
- Two festival bonus
Address : House 27-29 (4th Floor), Road 13, Nikunja 2, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Web : www.pmaspire.com
Business : PMASPIRE is a leading PMP Exam Simulator and PMP Training provider locally and abroad. PMASPIRE has been helping customers deliver service excellence, cost Optimization and understands what it takes to become a world-class service team. PMASPIRE delivering excellence through Enterprise Study and Exam Simulator, PMP Exam Simulator, Online/Class Room training and consultancy services.