Job Description / Responsibility
- Job Summary: To coordinate all brand planning, strategic planning and analytical activity for all accounts and to ensure all deliverables required from the client in time. The position also requires identifying opportunities to constantly improve the quality of thinking applied to client business, collaborating with clients and giving them deeper insights into the dynamics of their business.
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including relevant content and manage all published content.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages, such as Facebook. Twitter, Google+, YouTube etc.)
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Create a solid branding message that’s reflected across atomic marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
- Oversee account relationships, brand communications and manage day-to-day operation and implementation
- Use your knowledge in SEO/ SEM/ Advertising to enhance client’s business
- Brief the creative team in design, copy, image, and content needs in development of marketing communication and be responsible for delivering it.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- BBA / MBA in Marketing from any reputed university.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Brand Communication, Strategic Planning, Client Service/ Marketing
Additional Job Requirements
- An established in house/agency digital expert with proven experience in working with consumer brands on their digital and social media strategy.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience in managing content development and publish.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- A good Team player with the confidence to take the lead
- Ability to cope up with new tools quickly
- Good understanding of the digital environment and the opportunities for using social media and online PR to support marketing objectives
- Strong Analytical skills including Google analytics
|A Renowned Advertising Agency|
Business : Advertising Agency