No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Handle day-to-day Merchandising operations
- Work under supervision of Senior Merchandising Officers to fulfill day-to-day responsibilities
- Facilitate order pursuits and sourcing options
- Oversee divisional duty programs as assigned
- Work with internal departments and Buyer counterparts to ensure quality, production and timely delivery of goods
- Bachelor`s in Textile from a renowned university with excellent academic results (GPA 3.0 and above).
- Candidates from BUTEX are especially encouraged to apply.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to deliver under pressure
- Leadership and team management skills
- Candidate should be prepared for long working hours
- Gazipur, Narayanganj
- Benefits include competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy.
Address : H # 20, R # 99, Gulshan - 2,Dhaka - 1212.
Web : www.ananta-bd.com
Business : Ananta Group is one of the leading apparel manufacturers in Bangladesh. Ananta employs 20,000 people and has an annual turnover of over $200 million. It is one of the largest vendors in Bangladesh for both Gap and H&M and is a key supplier of Next, JC Penny, Carters, C&A, Best seller, Oshkash, New Yorker & several other reputed global brands has consistently excelled with a strong performance record of 30% annual growth. Ananta has earned several awards & recognitions including the Bangladesh "Best Exporter Award" in 2002, BGMEA award in 2010, CIP status on company performance in 2011.We have joint venture partnerships with foreign companies.Ananta Huaxiang is a fully air conditioned state of the art sweater manufacturing plant in Bangladesh.