Job Description / Responsibility
- Suggest alternatives and work proactively in order to reach best price, quality & lead-time.
- Work together with Product Developer, R&D, Technicians, QA and Sourcing Team.
- Send the development/quotation to best suitable suppliers.
- Use price history list, planned production units, capacity plan as tools when distributing quotations to H&M suppliers.
- Get back the quotation from the suppliers and analyze the price acc. to our price method, quality and lead-time.
- Check the fitting/appeal of the garment. Send best package to buyer.
- Give feedback to supplier regarding price, sample and possible requests for improvements.
- Follow up deadlines for developments/quotations and samples as per preorder method.
- Once all details are clear then transfer the order and offer sample/style sample to the Production Merchandiser for follow up.
- Graduation from Textile University or Fashion Institute will be preferred.
- 5 to 6 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Preferably 5-6 years working experience in garments textile & reputed buying house/liaison office.
- Must have experience on Bra/ Lingerie products.
- Can handle complete garment production and costing.
- Good knowledge of suppliers’ concerning price, quality, capacity & lead-times.
- Leadership skills with positive attitude.
- Must be Dynamic, Energetic, and hardworking & should have good follow-up skills.
- Able to work in team.
- Excellent knowledge in written & spoken English.
- Excellent negotiation skill.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline : Jul 24, 2015