No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Organize Style Review/ Technical meeting with MM/ HOD & Technical team.
- Must have good knowledge in price quotation and product development and consumption fabric and materials.
- Proto/ Fit sample arrangement progress & follow up for approval.
- Support Buyer and Supplier to take more initiative to solve problem by sharing information with team leader.
- Risk analysis with technical team.
- Have good Knowledge to prepare Time and Action flow chart to maintain the delivery.
- Various stages sample execution like FS/ CS/SMS.
- Correspond with buyers of both national & international.
- Having excellent product and fabric knowledge with capacity of handing very demanding customers.
- Able to anticipation problems and provide constructive solution.
- Seal sample / tag & follow up for approval and arrangement before bulk production.
- Arrange QA evaluation for all stages sample.
- Arrange documents from commercial before shipment date for FLA/ CS sample.
- Development testing sample arrangement & submit to lab or any third party.
- Arrange export document from commercial.
- Follow up with commercial for CS CARTS up date.
- Fabrics and trims liability for sampling & up date to all.
- Prefer B.Sc in Textile Engineering. Major in Apparel manufacturing / Garments Technology.
- Must be a graduate from a reputed University in Bangladesh or Abroad.
- Must Be a graduates from BIFT/ NIFT and reputed business management institutes.
- Educational qualification is relax-able in case of highly experienced & competent candidate.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Fashion Designing, Merchandising, Production Management (Knitting & Weaving), Textile Engineering
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 35 year(s)
- Knowledge of Knitwear business for Brands in US/EU market
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Meeting Business demands in terms of Cost/ Delivery /Quality/ Speed.
- Simultaneously managing merchandising for 4 to 5 different customers.
- Controlling and coordinating activities along with the production team.
- Detailed knowledge and experience in Knitted Men`s, Women’s & Kid’s category would be considered a plus.
- Must have work experience with reputed / leading garment manufacturing groups
- As per company policy
Address : House # 532 (2nd Floor), Lane # 11, DOHS, Baridhara, Dhaka-1206, Bangladesh
Web : www.multi-fabs.com
Business : An ISO 9001: 2008, BSCI, WRAP, SEDEX, OEKO-TEX, RCS, OCS, GOTS and Fair Trade Certified Knit Composite industry.