Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with supervisor and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Manage project staff and/or volunteers according to the established policies and practices of the organization
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Develop forms and records to document project activities
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders
- B.Sc. in CSE / CS from any reputed university with all 1st class or equivalent CGPA and GPA.
- At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Have strong knowledge on database management, software development, communication strategy, knowledge about concurrent technology, organization’s adaptation of technologies, knowledge about world trend in ICT field, management & R&D.
- Good understanding of contract, knowledge in software security, sound knowledge in various software development methodologies, best practices, various design patterns, SPA.
- Strong analysis skill and guidance to other and Capable to connect dots for different complex problems
- Able to write documentation and proficient in communication both in Bengali and English
- Experienced and expert in Large project management and change management
- Complex module development
- Need to be proficient to provide presentation in large audience
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Staff Security Benefit and others
Application Deadline : Jul 12, 2015