Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for leading overall project efforts related to adolescent SRH programming, including community level behavior change communication and training of service providers.
- This position is subject to change based on procurement requirements and are contingent on EngenderHealth being awarded the project.
- The BCC Technical Advisor has an advanced degree in communications, social communications, public health or a related field
- At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- At least five years’ experience in international health, and fluent spoken and written English and Bangla.
- S/he will have proven expertise in behavior change communication and community mobilization, and a deep understanding and commitment to tackling gender inequalities.
- S/he has demonstrated strong management, coordination, teamwork, and planning skills, and ability to function effectively with multiple counterparts in the public and private sectors.