Job Description / Responsibility
- Overall responsibility for project leadership, management and coordination of project activities and staff. S/he will facilitate the development and implementation of project strategy and plans, including M&E, and ensure excellent coordination and collaboration with USAID, the Government of Bangladesh, and partners and stakeholders at district and national levels.
- This position is subject to change based on procurement requirements and are contingent on EngenderHealth being awarded the project.
- S/he possesses an advanced degree in public health, medical or social sciences, international development or a related area
- At least 10 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- The Project Director has exceptional understanding of family planning, adolescent and gender issues, and a proven track record, commitment and passion for SRH services.
- At least 10 years’ experience leading, managing and implementing SRH projects, including five years’ experience working on adolescent health projects, preferably in Bangladesh.
- Experience of interacting with government agencies and counterparts, as well as international and local organizations is essential.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Bangla required.