No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Work with the Cultural team on the cultural activities assigned.
- HEED cultural team works in rural areas for awareness building by performing cultural activities such as Pot song, Gana-Sangeet, theater song etc.
- Job location: Sreemongol, Kamalgonj.
- Minimum SSC.
- But experience in cultural activities or expertise with musical instrument will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Expertise in cultural activities or playing musical instruments.
Address : Main Road, Plot#19, Section-11,Block - A, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216
Web : www.heed-bangladesh.com
Business : HEED Bangladesh (Health, Education and Economic Development) is a non-profit, non-political and non-governmental organization (NGO) committed to participate and promote national development through upgrading the socio-economic condition of the disadvantaged and underprivileged people in the society. The organization, as a national non-governmental organization (NGO), was formed in 1974, by national Christian leaders and several western partner organizations in response to the post war needs in Bangladesh.Since 1974.