No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- We are looking for applications from the suitable candidates for its Chittagong Hill Tracts Leprosy Control and Rehabilitation Project for the above position.
- Work Base: Baghaichari and Sadar UZ of Rangamati district
- Job Summary:
- This position is responsible to create awareness on leprosy, ensure treatment of People affected by leprosy and run the rehabilitation and development activities for the target people. Two main domains of responsibilities are to help project build capacity of the Govt. health staff so that leprosy can be integrated into the general health system at the UH Complex and build capacity of the target people so that they can work for establishing their rights and improving their health and livelihood. The position is also responsible to maintain working relationship with UZ administration and health system.
- Major Responsibilities:
- Leprosy case finding and support treatment and counseling patients and their family members.
- Working with Self Help group members for their socio-economic development through training, savings and loan program and organizational development.
- Awareness building on Leprosy and selected public health issues
- Arranging required training for GoB UZ health staff on leprosy.
- Build and sustain close relationship with the UZ administration and health personnel.
- HSC Minimum
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 35 year(s) Training and experience in relevant field and skills in communicating in more than one hill tracts language will get preference
- Tk. 10000
- Gratuity and Provident Fund and annual festival allowance and other benefits as perorganizational policy.
|The Leprosy Mission International Bangladesh|
Address : House No. 483, Road No. 32, Mohakhali New DOHS, Dhaka-1206
Business : The Leprosy Mission International is an international registered NGO working in Bangladesh since 1991. Motivated by Christian love and faith, the goal of TLMI is to eradicate the cause and consequences of leprosy through treatment, education, training, rehabilitation, research, and community development programs.