No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- This organization invites applications from the suitable candidates for its Chittagong Hill Tracts Leprosy Control and Rehabilitation Project for the above position.
- Work Base: Project Office, Rangamati Town
- Job Summary: The Admin Assistant (AA) is a responsible staff positions. The AA is to support the Project Manager doing all the administrative jobs. It involves coordinating Project District Supervisors, compiling and preparing reports, maintaining stocks, help the project team preparing budget and assisting in day to day administrative activities.
- Bachelor degree (Intermediate degree with outstanding job related experience can be considered; students of commerce group, candidates know the English and hill tracts language well will get priority.
- At least 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Women are encouraged to apply).
- Knowledge on how to work on computer (MS word, excel, power point),
- Applicants have work experience for 2 years in the portfolio of Administrative job/statistical report preparation/ community development.
- Tk. 14000
- Gratuity, annual festival allowance and other admissible benefits according to the organization’s policy.
|The Leprosy Mission International Bangladesh|
Address : House No. 483, Road No. 32, Mohakhali New DOHS, Dhaka-1206
Business : The Leprosy Mission International is an international registered NGO working in Bangladesh since 1991. Motivated by Christian love and faith, the goal of TLMI is to eradicate the cause and consequences of leprosy through treatment, education, training, rehabilitation, research, and community development programs.