No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Managing petty cash, Advances, Redemption and cash count,
- Under close supervision of Administrator record of accounts in BooX system, filing accounting documents and the monthly field closure,
- Cheque preparation for supplier bills,
- Payment of work contracts,
- Keep the administration documentation in an organized and logical way,
- Is responsible to ensure all the old documentations are stored in a correct and secure way,
- Prepares national staff ID cards, ensure they are updated,
- Is responsible to represent MSF-OCA at all times with regards to its code and conduct, principles and values; and to adhere to MSF IRB and Code of Conduct.
- Diploma in Commerce.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Basic knowledge or experience in bookkeeping.
- Good skills in English in speaking and writing.
- Able to work in a multicultural team.
- Able to deal with confidentiality.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- 20 Annual Leave Days, Multicultural Work Environment, Medical benefit etc
|Medecins Sans Frontieres - Holland (MSF)|
Address : MSF-OCA, House-102, Road-13/C, Block-E, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Business : Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international medical humanitarian organization working in many countries worldwide. MSF has been working in Bangladesh since 1992. MSF was awarded the prestigious `Nobel Peace Prize` in 1999 for its pioneering humanitarian activities since 1971 in several continents.