Job Description / Responsibility
- We are looking for an Executive Officer for the Country Directorate in Bangladesh office who will work directly with the Country Director.
- Major responsibilities are to assist Country Director in -
- Organisational planning and management
- Managing external and internal communications
- Preparing reports and presentations, maintaining schedule
- Managing documents and information
- Handling overseas visitors
- Ensuring digital visibilities and other related work
- Handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Mass Communication and Social Science with preferably Masters in any discipline.
- At least 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- At least 2 years’ experience will be appreciated.
- The candidate should have excellent writing and communication skill both in English and Bengali. S/he must be proactive, dynamic and willing to work with multi-disciplinary teams in country and abroad.
|Practical Action - Bangladesh.|
Business : Practical Action, Bangladesh is a UK-registered international development organization, working in twelve countries through Seven Country Offices in Latin America, Africa and South Asia. Practical Action uses technology to challenge poverty by building the capabilities of poor people, improving access to technical knowledge and working with them to influence social, economic and institutional systems for the innovation and the use of technology. We believe that technology innovation and dissemination should be governed by the principles of technology justice. Most of our work is focused in the areas of - Energy, Food & Agriculture, Urban Water Sanitation, Disaster Risk Reduction, Climate Change and Access to Market for the well-being of the poor people.