No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- This position is under Expansion Maternal Newbern Health and Family Planning (MNH-FP) project and mainly responsible for setting quality standard and maintaining quality of MNH-FP services delivered from selected UHC, UH&FWC and satellite clinics in the project areas.
- S/he will lead in capacity development of selected MOH&FW facilities through organizing formal trainings, refresher sessions, ensuring supplies of essential medicines and medical supplies, facilitating quarterly performance review meetings etc.
- S/he will also coordinate with regional professional bodies, implementing partner NGO and division/ district/ upazila level MOH&FW authorities for ensuring quality issues
- Medical Graduate (MBBS), preferably with Masters in Public Health (MPH).
- At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- At least 5 years working experience in program implementation, preferably in community based MCHN related work with 3 years in management position.
|Save the Children|
Business : Save the Children is the world`s leading, independent organisation for children.