No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Report to: Executive Director
- Prepare financial plan and budget.
- Maintain day to day financial and administrative function of SOHAYs Project.
- Payroll management & tax deduction.
- Regular monitor and update SOHAY finance procedure & manual.
- Analyze the program expenditure, burn rate and provide necessary feed back to project coordinator.
- Ensure procurement, vat & tax policies are followed.
- Keep good relation and communication with the NGOAB, bank & any other financial officials.
- Supervise finance & administrative staff and provide necessary capacity development training to staffs.
- Monitor and Control all activities related of finance and administration.
- Prepare periodic financial statements and reports according to the need of donor, government and management.
- Cooperate with external and internal auditors
- Any other task assign by executive committee.
- MBA/ Masters in Accounting/ Finance.
- CA partly qualified or Course completed will be preferred
- At least 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 3 year(s) working experience in national or international development organization in similar task
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bangla
- Knowledge about recent vat & tax policy of Bangladesh
- Experience with Microsoft office package
- Tk. 24000
Address : Head Office: 280, Khash Villa, Dhakkinkahn, Uttara, Dhaka-1230 (Old) // 71, Mukktijoddha Alkas Uddun Road, Ward-1, Lane-1, Chaiman Para, Dhakkinkhan, Uttara, Dhaka-1230 (New)
Web : www.sohay.org
Business : SOHAY is a national non-government development organization working hard to change the poor improvised communities in Bangladesh and progressing day by day. It is a emergent organization and expecting lot of opportunities in future.