No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- UST will recruit 'Project Coordinator' for implementation of WASH project at Patuakhali.
- The major responsibilities are:
- Planning and budgeting: Field level planning of program activities for field level implementation in content to principles and strategies of the project for submission to Project Management.
- Develop Annual, Quarterly and Monthly Action Plan.
- Prepare budget requirements: Ensure fund flow as per action plan for the Project office.
- Ensure optimum and proper utilization`s of allocated budget.
- Implementation: Ensure smooth implementation of program activities in proper time. Ensure qualitative activities following the log-frame indicators. Ensure cost effective implementation. Resolve field problem complying the organization policy in cooperation with team members. Monitor the progress of work as per planned activities and provide necessary feedback to the management.
- Coordination, Networking and Liaison: Organize Monthly Coordination Meeting to share and review of action plan and progress. Develop and maintain effective and professional relation and coordination with all central as well as field level staffs of UST. Establish and maintain liaison with Union Porishad, Local elites, different government and non govt. organizations (Like LGI, TNO Office, DPHE, LGED, NGOs and GUP) both at Upazila and District Level for smooth implementation of the project.
- Staff Management: Ensure and promote team spirit among the team members. Supervise field staff and maintain harmony among the staff with positive attitude. Develop and keep up commitments among the field staff to achieve the goals and objectives of the organization. Initiate appropriate disciplinary measure to the concerned staff as and when necessary. Prepare performance appraisal of team members as and when needed.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly report to the management in due time. Ensure all kind of correct and authentic reports to all concern department of Central Office. Compilation and validation of field data.
- Any other work assigned by the management.
- The candidates must be a M.Sc./M.S.S/ any other allied discipline (M.Sc. is preferable) from any recognized university with minimum 07 years experiences in relevant fields.
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Supervision, Monitoring, Advocacy, Project Coordinator/ Officer, Program Officer/Manager
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous body
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 45 year(s)
- At least 7 years experience as a Manager at National NGO.
- Have experience on WASH, SRHR, MCH.
- Have experience to lead big number of staffs.
- Professional experience in the relevant field with reputed firms/NGOs.
- Skilled in Computer literacy in MS Office particularly in MS word & MS excel.
- Skilled in preparing inflow-outflow statements to meet Donor requirements.
- Experienced in preparing financial budget, plans and report writing.
- Written and verbal communication skills both in English & Bangla.
- Have valid Motorcycle driving license.
- Tk. 28875
- Employee shall be entitled bonus and others benefits as per project policy
|Unnayan Shahojogy Team|
Address : House # 992, Road # 16, Baitul Aman Housing Society, Adabor, Dhaka-1207.
Web : www.ustbd.org
Business : Unnayan Shahojogy Team (UST) is a renowned national NGO, working in Bangladesh since 1986 on integrated development programmes, with a vision of ï¿½People`s Development is in People`s Hands`. The vision of UST is being materialized through achievements of Shabolombee Gram (Self-reliant Village) i,e it provides equal opportunities and benefits to men and women; is characterized by good governance, justice and respect for women`s human rights; eliminates discrimination and patriarchy; is educated and poverty free, and preserves social and human values. UST is well reputed national voluntary organization having 27 years working experience in development sector (NGO). It has been facilitating integrated development activities in Char, Coastal & Barind areas for improvement of livelihood status of poor people.