No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Area Sales Manager carries out sales and collection activities within specific region allocated to him by the organization. The job description of a Area Sales Manager involves strategics, planning and ensuring that he & his team meet the company`s sales objectives. Responsible for the development and performance of all sales and collection activities in assigned area. An Area Sales Manager also works closely with other employees in other departments to ensure implementation of overall objectives.
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Negotiating & setting sales target & distributing among his team.
- Monitor and manage the sales teams for sales growth.
- Maintain relationship with existing dealers as well as customers for repeat business.
- Ensuring the clear concept of dealers about company`s business policies.
- Conduct business plan review meetings with sales teams.
- Build sales culture and sales oriented atmosphere among the team members.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Develop creative promotional strategies to attract more customers.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Responsible for all dues and overdue as well as any types of financial discrepancy in his region.
- Monitor and suggest fixing the credit line of dealers of whole area and will be responsible for any violation occurs.
- Assist in developing sound, acceptable credit policies in his assigned region.
- Monitor & control violation of business policies by the teams.
- Check for credit viability on requests for extend or approve terms, and evaluate various adjustments or exception documents from his assigned region.
- Monitor collections and provide updates of receivables of the whole region.
- Co operates credit recovery team to make smooth collection.
- Co Operate Distribution team to smoothing Distribution service.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Masters in any discipline preferably MBA (Major in Marketing)
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Marketing, Sales, Corporate Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Chemical Industries, Group of Companies, Multinational Companies
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 32 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Have long term career planning in similar organization,
- Can do approach,
- Capability to get along with others,
- Ready to take professional work stress,
- Must have professional personality including strong integrity.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Contributory Provident Fund,
- Group Term Life Insurance,
- Plus few other attractive benefits as per company policy
|RAK Paints (Pvt.) Limited|
Business : Paints Manufacturing & Selling