No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- ABOUT US: foodpanda (in Asia and Europe) and hellofood (in Africa, Latin America and the Middle East), is a global online food delivery marketplace headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and operating in more than 50 countries across four continents. The service allows users to select from local restaurants and place orders via the website or mobile application. Users of foodpanda/hellofood order cuisines from more than 35,000 restaurants worldwide. We are the biggest and leading food ordering marketplace in the world and a part of Global Take Away Group backed by major investor like Goldman Sachs, Rocket Internet, Investment AB Kinnevik, Falcon Edge Capital and many others. To learn more about foodpanda please visit:
- Generally you will:
- Provide account leadership including coordination of internal analytical, strategy and technical resources to deliver on vendor`s needs and expectations.
- Deliver against a set scope of work that includes strategic development, results reporting, creative development and database management.
- Manage and expand vendor relationships - continual needs assessment - relationship plan
- Ensure vendor satisfaction and execute vendor reference-ability process
- Find and close new revenue opportunities within an existing vendors base
- Manage contract and deals negotiations
- Understand vendors business needs, participate in solution development and effectively communicate solutions
- A very good Bachelor/ Masters/ MBA on Business Administration/ Business Management/ Marketing from reputed Public & Private universities. Foreign graduates will get preference.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Brand Planning/Development, Business Development, Relationship Management/Key Account Management
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 26 to 40 year(s)
- Good interpersonal skills are essential for this job
- Ability to manage changing expectations and compliance requirements .
- Implement corrective action plans for under performing vendors based on a metric driven risk assessment.
- Must be able to negotiate and collaborate with vendors at many different levels and be the central point of contact on all vendor issues.
- Must be proactive in vendor management process by identifying issues and bringing forward potential issues before they materialize.
- Good presentation and communication skills to ensure vendors and clients understand their contractual requirement and our expectations of performance.
- Interpret and act on data and changes in risk profile to stay ahead of changing conditions.
- Lead in the development and implementation of monitoring metrics and controls based on contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Good analytical skills to monitor and review vendor financial and operational performance.
- Amazing career opportunity with faster career growth
- Opportunity to work with world class professionals from various countries
- Your successful contribution to the company will be shared with the global team
- Work with flexible and fun loving people!!
Application Deadline : Aug 7, 2015