No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- To check and verify the daily expenditure vouchers and invoices, fund requisition and finance related documents.
- Ensure petty cash, cash management and cash disbursement are properly maintained
- To prepare and check debit, credit and other vouchers
- Maintain cash book, bank book, subsidiary ledger of bills receivable and bills payable
- All payment voucher preparation, posting to software and take approval from management
- Reconcile fund inflow from field office, party balance & bank balance on monthly basis
- Prepare budget and monthly accounts
- Keep up-date financial transaction by Accounting Software ‘Tally’
- Monitor reports regarding inventory, utility bill, budget and others as per requirement
- Control the fund flow, loan & investment, receivable & payable collection / payment monitor
- Liaison with bank & others financial institution for finance
- Prepare and submit income tax return
- Perform any other task assigned by the management time to time
- CACC with MBA/ M.Com in Accounting
- At most 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 3 years accounts related experience in company
- Age maximum 35 years
- Good command on English & Computer (Specially on Excel, Tally)
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with management.
- Depth knowledge of financial reporting, Bangladesh Accounting Standards, International Auditing Standers, Income Tax & VAT Laws, Companies Act etc.
- Reporting and quantitative analytical ability.
- Tk. 30000 - 40000
|SunRim Energy Limited|
Business : SunRim Energy Limited is growing social endeavor to promote and expand renewable energy to all areas of Bangladesh. SunRim currently has 57 branch offices and 200 employees. Till date SunRim has installed 9020 solar home system to increase access and use of energy for the purpose of enhancing income and standard of living of rural and urban areas.