No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Development of new Denim fabric qualities with partner mills
- Assisting product development team in developing and sourcing new fabrics for premium denim customers
- Fabric inspection, shade segregation, wash blanket approval, 4 point quality system implementation.
- Ensuring Fabric mill SOP adherence including quality procedure, inspection and critical path achievement.
- Obtaining buyer’s approval for shade band, blankets and bulk washes.
- Working with Factories, Laundry for day to day Denim production, shade-band and approval issues.
- Development of new Denim fabric qualities with partner mills.
- Handling supplier (fabric mill) quality issues and claims.
- 1st class M.SC or B.SC from Bangladesh University of Textiles or other top recognized university
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 38 year(s)
- 3 years experience working as a Fabric Technologist for a leading Denim Factory and/or Denim Mill
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Fabric Development, Counter Sourcing, Inspection
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English.
- Benefits include competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy.
Address : H # 20, R # 99, Gulshan - 2,Dhaka - 1212.
Web : www.ananta-bd.com
Business : Ananta Group is one of the leading apparel manufacturers in Bangladesh. Ananta employs 20,000 people and has an annual turnover of over $200 million. It is one of the largest vendors in Bangladesh for both Gap and H&M and is a key supplier of Next, JC Penny, Carters, C&A, Best seller, Oshkash, New Yorker & several other reputed global brands has consistently excelled with a strong performance record of 30% annual growth. Ananta has earned several awards & recognitions including the Bangladesh "Best Exporter Award" in 2002, BGMEA award in 2010, CIP status on company performance in 2011.We have joint venture partnerships with foreign companies.Ananta Huaxiang is a fully air conditioned state of the art sweater manufacturing plant in Bangladesh.Apply Instruction