No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Sourcing new suppliers & negotiating price to ensure a smooth supply chain with quality fabrics.
- Arranging development testing, analyzing test performance-fabric spec-risk & preparing technical submission/ tech pack for developing and confirming new order.
- Maintaining triangular communication on regular basis with buyers, suppliers and third parties for approval of lab dip, strike-off, bulk shade lots/shipping samples of all sustainable material orders.
- Developing and following up of various samples like concept, fit, wearer trial, stay dark, contract seals/ PP samples etc.
- Assuring lead time, quality & conformity of fabrics from development to shipment of end-products.
- Approving color/shade continuity (tolerance band), handle, appearance and other physical & chemical properties of fabric for bulk cutting.
- Chasing suppliers for compensations and other benefits if any inferior quality goods are found.
- Job Location: Valuka, Mymensingh, Bangladesh
- Graduate in any discipline
- B.Sc in Textile from BGMEA or reputed institution will be given preference
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The applicant’s should have experience in the following business area: Garments (Woven/ Apparel/ Knitting)
- Should have very good command in English.
- Must have very good command over MS office application
- Lunch Facilities
- Mobile phone
- Medical allowance
|Crystal Martin Apparel Bangladesh Ltd.|
Address : House # 54/A, Road # 16, Block A, Banani, Dhaka-1213.