No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Should have experience and strong knowledge in the field of in garments Factory (Denim/Woven Jackets/Pants).
- Responsible for maintaining optimum efficiency levels in the lines and look for continuous improvements
- To plan and oversee layout of equipment and production facilities, production schedule and re-engineer the layout for better productivity.
- Balance the line to ensure minimum work force
- Study and record time and motion, methods, and speed involved in performance of production, maintenance and other worker operations for such purposes as establishing standard production rates or improving efficiency.
- Process simplification
- Communicate with product development team to make the product feasible for production and at the same time meeting customers’ demand.
- Analyze cost per SMV & take action accordingly.
- Ensure cost reduction by reducing all kind of wastage
- Capacity to estimate costs, developing and setting the new methodologies and standards to increase the production
- Monitor the productivity and efficiency report & prepare Operation Bulletin
- Train, motivate & supervise the Production team to increase productivity
- Report to the IE Manager on the production status and resolve any problems to ensure the order is executed as per buyer specifications.
- The candidate should have B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering from any reputed University
- Textile Engineer/ Diploma course from BIFT will be preferred
- 2 to 4 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Should able to work under pressure.
- The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized, self driven & have good personality.
- Must demonstrate attitude of integrity, transparent, proactive stance and positive style;
- Able to assess options and implications in order to identify a solution
- Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying good-natured cooperative attitude.
- Computer skills in MS-Office, Windows XP, PowerPoint and E-mail
- Strong oral and written communication skill both in Bengali and English;
- Job location: Dhaka EPZ, Savar.
- As per BEPZA instructions and company policy
Application Deadline : Aug 5, 2015