Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for the management of the Warehouse, in line with organizations policies.
- Evaluate the availability of space and prepare staking/storage plans prior to product arrivals.
- Monitor store materials (Fabric, Accessories etc.) to various units as requisition.
- Liaise with Merchandising, Commercial, production and other related departments unit.
- Ensure that accurate and complete reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant report is properly maintained.
- Carry out regular physical random warehouse checks of commodities and inventories.
- Organize manpower for efficient delivery and receipt materials.
- Produce regular stock reports and daily stock positions.
- Responsibility for faulty stock management.
- Maintain all warehouse procedure in I-Net software system.
- Must have knowledge about the monthly inventory status for running materials and leftover materials.
- Minimum knowledge about raw materials consumption
- Supervise the receipt of all arriving products.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Masters with good academic records.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 45 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the area of Warehouse management/
- Materials Control Department (MCD).
- Experienced in EPZ company will get preference.
- Have ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent Communication skill in English.
- Sufficient knowledge in Microsoft Office package operation.
- Yearly two festival bonus.
- Group insurance
- Contributory provident fund
- Yearly leave encashment
- Lunch facility etc.
|Kadena Sportwear Ltd|
Address : SFB # 05, Export Processing Zone, Comilla-3500