Job Description / Responsibility
- Job Descriptions/ Responsibilities of Site Engineer includes the following but not limited to:
- Prepare renovation work schedule in consultation with selected contractor for the assigned projects.
- Oversee labour, materials and other related mobilization on sites as per approved specification to ensure quality.
- Monitor day to day site works of the assigned project as per given time schedule and as per drawing.
- Coordinate between the NI Incharge/ representative contractor and the HRH C.E to ensure timely implementation of the renovation work as applicable.
- Keep track of work progress on weekly basis as per prescribed format of the project.
- Ensure timely submission of contractors bill and verify the same before sending to HRH Office.
- Good Communication skill and ability to work under pressure.
- Honest, Hardworking, Sincere, Willing to work In a Team
- Job Nature: Full-time for project duration (app. 6 to 8 months). Start date: 1st September, 2015
- Diploma Engineer (Civil) from any reputed Institution
- At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- At least 5 years working experience in a Construction Firm, Real Estate Company or other construction sites.
- The applicants should have work experience in the respective District/ Division.
- Experience in civil engineering drawing understanding, site preparation & supervision of contractors.
- Bogra, Faridpur, Jessore, Joypurhat, Khulna, Kushtia, Pabna, Rangamati, Satkhira
|Human Resources for Health (HRH)|
Address : House no. 36, Road no.18, Block no. J, Banani, Dhaka, Bangladesh