Job Description / Responsibility
- Project Name : Accelerating Capacity for Monitoring and Evaluation (ACME)
- Timeframe : September 01, 2015 – November 7, 2015
- Job posting : Dhaka and project offices of Implementing Partners
- Supervisor : Chief of Party, ACME
- Project Information: The primary objective of ACME is to develop and implement M&E system that will enable USAID's EG Office to effectively use performance information in decision making and fulfill its performance monitoring, evaluation, reporting and information dissemination requirements. The ACME development hypothesis is that if ACME accurately monitors and evaluates the results of Development Objective DO 2 and DO 4, then USAID/Bangladesh will be able to effectively use evidence-based performance information in decision making to improve Bangladesh's food security and responsiveness to climate change projects. Among other responsibilities, ACME conducts performance evaluation of DO 2 and DO4 projects in the middle and the end of their lifetimes. IBTCI is seeking a Natural Resource Management Consultant for the Climate-Resilient Ecosystems and Livelihoods (CREL) Evaluation to be conducted under this contract.
- S/he should have a Master’s degree in natural resource management, environmental economics or similar disciplines
- At least 8 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Position Summary
- The Natural Resource Management Consultant will work with an evaluation team led by an international evaluation expert.
- S/he will be a seasoned evaluation expert having similar working experience with USAID projects in Bangladesh.
- At least eight years of experience working on/evaluating natural resource management projects with international organizations, civil society, or the GOB OR fifteen years of experience on natural resource related projects.
- S/he will provide the evaluation team with keen insight into the local Bangladesh context, coordinate activities, arrange meetings, support data collection and translation, and provide input into key findings and recommendations.
- Bangla language proficiency is essential.
|International Business and Technical Consultants Inc.|
Business : International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a US based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over eighty-five countries and has implemented over 150 projects. IBTCI has served governments, private sector companies and several donor agencies in practice areas of Monitoring & Evaluation, Accountancy and Financial Management; Procurement Services; Banking and Finance and Private Sector Development.