No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain receipts & payment vouchers, Cash book, Ledger and different registers related to Finance & Accounts
- Update day to day book of accounts properly.
- Prepare monthly expenditure plan based on the work plan.
- Prepare monthly salary statement and arrange salary payment to the staff.
- Keep all financial books and records updated for the annual audit of organization’s accounts.
- Arrange financial assistance for training, workshops and meeting as and when required
- Make all bank transaction for organization’s and ensure update of the required books, records and relevant paper work.
- Assist the purchase committee to make purchase of all stationers, equipment & fixed assets on approval of the management.
- Ensure deduction of Vat, Tax
- Ensure that the petty cash is properly maintained
- NGO AB dealings
- Minimum 25% time field visit to project areas
- M. Com, CA Course Preferable.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Development Agencies, Solar Mission and Micro Finance Program (MFP)
- Accounting software on POFMS will be preferable.
- Proven skills in preparation of fund request and report.
- Proficient in computer operations using different application software package, e.g. MS-Word, Excel, Power Point, Accounting software Tally and internet browsing and e-mail.
- Proficient in computerized accounting to produce several financial reports and to maintain financial correspondence independently.
- Knowledge on NGO Affairs Bureau rules.
- Experience on inventory controlling
- Good Interpersonal skill and ability to make good communication with others.
- Be self-driven and innovative.
- Knowledge in general administration, procurement, taxes, VAT and budgeting is essential and perform any other jobs assigned by the supervisor.
- Good knowledge of English and Bangla both written and spoken
- Coordination with Internal and External auditors
- Salary: Tk. 25,000 during 6 month probation period.
- After probation salary in regular pay scale with CPF, Festival bonus
|Jagorani Chakra Foundation|
Address : 46 Mujib Sarak, Jessore.
Web : www.jcf-bd.org
Business : Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) is a national voluntary social welfare organisation founded in 1976. Jagorani Chakra Foundation is national NGO working in 29 districts and supporting directly around 900,000 beneficiaries.