No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- The Leprosy Mission International Bangladesh (TLMI-B) is an international Christian organization which deals with the causes and consequences of leprosy. Its work includes health and development, advocacy and community empowering. Dhaka Community Based Rehabilitation Project (DCBRP) of Dhaka Program is working for empowering of community people for increasing accessibility and rights through Government line authorities through their federation and partnership with NGOs and faith based development organizations. DCBRP invites applications from pleasant candidates for immediate appointment.
- Facilitate Self Help Group (SHG) formation among individuals with leprosy or other general disabilities.
- Work to develop the capacity of the group leaders to ensure that the leaders are able to carry out their responsibilities independently as earliest possible.
- Facilitate the groups to discover and practice income generation.
- Encourage group members to save money on a regular basis.
- Facilitate and advocate for group members to have access to fund and training from outside sources.
- Communicate with local GoB officials, NGOs, project stakeholder, local leaders, school authority, and religious leaders to build up relationships to operate the project activities smoothly.
- The candidate must be Graduate
- At least 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- At least 2 years experience in working with NGOs in development field.
- Tk. 13000
- Other benefits will be as per prevailing organizational policy.
|The Leprosy Mission International Bangladesh|
Address : House No. 483, Road No. 32, Mohakhali New DOHS, Dhaka-1206
Business : The Leprosy Mission International is an international registered NGO working in Bangladesh since 1991. Motivated by Christian love and faith, the goal of TLMI is to eradicate the cause and consequences of leprosy through treatment, education, training, rehabilitation, research, and community development programs.