Job Description / Responsibility
- Under the general supervision of the Executive Director the incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensure proper accounting for all unit office/projects office expenditures, maintaining books of account and bank accounts.
- Ensure financial statements are recorded properly.
- Ensure all reporting to donors are completed accurately and on time as per donor’s requirement
- Process repetitive financial transactions in accordance with established accounting guidelines and policies.
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly/ annual financial statements for onward submission to management.
- Segregate expenditures as per budget line item and timely procedure the same as and when required
- Ensure that all vouchers with its supporting documents are dully checked as per standard accounting practice/ PAPRI policy and approval of appropriate authority is taken as monthly basis.
- Properly maintain all the financial and others records and timely procedure as and when required.
- Update accounts manual with appropriate correction as and when required.
- Visit branch offices for follow up internal audit as per need basis.
- Prepare annual, quarterly, Monthly internal audit report and audit plan.
- Prepare at a glance audit report for higher management requirement.
- Assist higher level management to determine policy level decision.
- Support management to complete Tax and VAT related activities.
- Administrative Role:
- Fill up the requirements of NGO affairs Bureau.
- Capable to handle Attendance Management, Performance management, HR Policies, Employee Relationship, Separation Process and Training Management.
- Any other responsibility assign by management.
- Ensure Inventory Management of PAPRI by purchasing of office supplies/ equipment.
- Provide assistance to donors and other visitors with information, documents and make necessary coordination.
- Job Location: Narayanpur, Belabo, Narshingdi
- At least M.Com; CA (CC) from any recognized firm
- At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 45 year(s)
- At least 5 year(s) in the relevant field especially at NGO sector.
- Experience in micro financial operation, policies and reporting for MRA and NGOs affair Bureau
- Sufficient knowledge in Accounting Software.
- Income Tax Practitioner (ITP) from NBR will be given preference.
- Tk. 42000 - 45000
- After completion of probationary period he/she will be entitled for other admissible benefits including staff future security fund as per organizational rules and procedures.
|Poverty Alleviation through Participatory Rural Initiatives (PAPRI)|
Address : 151/1 Court Road (4th Floor), Bilashdi, Narsingdi
Web : www.papri.org