No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Primary responsibilities include developing technical and financial proposals for bidding in advertised consultancy assignments
- Developing the ToRs as required by the clients/donors including identifying suitable consultants/expertise based on the ToR and supervises the execution of the consultancies in different stages including submission of the draft report through quality checking.
- Must be responsible for smooth management of day to day activities .Majority of work to be performed independently
- To do researches and identifies consultancy opportunities nationally and internationally
- To generates revenues by selling services to clients/donors through timely submission of well-researched, well written and well-documented reports as per ToR.
- Quality checking of all the reports before submitting to the donor/client
- To supervise work of consultants hired by NCB for specific assignment.
- To supervise day to day activities of program staff, and F&A officer including checking the accounts on daily basis
- To manage and implements special project like HNB and compliance of donor’s funding terms and condition.
- to identifies funding opportunities and new program areas for boosting business.
- Networking with all funding agencies nationally and internationally
- To prepare annual work plan, annual budget, annual activity report etc.
- To organize Board meetings quarterly and AGM annually. prepare minutes of the meetings submit activity report and audit report to the Board and reporting to the Board regularly.
- Masters/ PhD in Economics/ Development Studies or MBA with working experience in development sector for more than 8 years.
- At least 8 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Must possess high degree of integrity, honesty and accountability.
- The candidate must have proven ability to procure consultancies through highly competitive bidding and execute consultancies as per ToR; comprehensive knowledge and skill to conduct evaluation, review and assessment of development projects funded by donors.
- Proven track record in securing new funding opportunities; and the ability to identify new funding opportunities.
- Able to negotiate with donors regarding terms and conditions of consultancy works.
- Able to work under pressure, use independent judgment and produce a quality report within tight time frame.
- Sound knowledge of standard office policy and practices, procedures, financial management and good governance
- Related experience in consultancy business and contract management and a proven track record in proposal writing are preferable.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Should be proficient in project evaluation, research works in interpreting, and analyzing diverse data .
- S/he should possess the ability to work independently.
- Should have extensive knowledge of current development issues and strong networking with NGOs, donors and GOB.
- Qualified candidates should possess excellent writing and speaking in English,
- Computer Skills: must have experience with and knowledge of computer operation; knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), and database applications.
|A Renowned Consultancy Firm|