Job Description / Responsibility
- ESP Specialist will be assisting Program Manager-Clinic Operations to implement the program. Particularly this position will be overall responsible to integrate ESP services in SMC NHSDP HIV-ESP Clinics. Demonstrate ability in facilitating clinical quality at field level, leadership capability in planning and implementing standard clinical quality programs, capability of supervising number of staff, preparation of work plan and analysis of clinical quality indicators and service performance. Good in oral and written communications (both in Bangla and English) and presentation skills and excellent computer expertise in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- MBBS from any recognized Medical College, MPH preferable.
- At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- 35-45 years (for experience one, age may be considerable)
- At least 5 years experiences in ESP & HIV/AIDS activities
- Good proficiency in Microsoft word, excel and power point
- Good oral and written communication skills both in English and Bangla.
- Willing to undertake extensive field visit.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
|Social Marketing Company|
Address : SMC Tower, 33 Banani C/A, Dhaka - 1213
Web : http://www.smc-bd.org
Business : A large well-reputed organization involved in the Sales, Marketing and Production of health care products and implementation of social programs.